Your website’s banners are an important focal point of your website.
Banners are one of the first things your customers see when they visit your page, so it is crucial to get your banners right and maximize their visibility by using this space for your store’s most important announcements or featured content, such as limited-time offers and important advisories. You may also reformat your Notes to Customers to a website banner to ensure maximum visibility (if applicable).
To create a banner image for your RUSH-powered website:
- On your CMS, go to the Design module > E-store Banner
- Upload a banner image for each customer channel. Before uploading, please make sure that your images follow the required size.
- Choose the customer channel where the banner will be published (depending on your RUSH loyalty subscription): App or Web or both.
- Set the Publish Date. (Important note: the banner creation will not push through if the date selected has already passed)
- Set the Duration during which the banner is visible on your channel (Ex: January 1, 2023 to December 1, 2023)
- Optional: You may add a URL to redirect your customers to a specific page (ex. on your social media channel, your corporate website, or rewards enrolled in your loyalty channel) when they click on your banner. This is advisable for long and text-heavy announcements, or for limited-time branch-exclusive promotions. URL Link format should be like this example: https://example.com.
- Click Publish.