The RUSH eStore gives you different payment options to enable for your store. These help you cater to your customer's preferred payment mode.
Cash On Delivery or COD is still the most preferred payment mode in the Philippines because more than 50 million Filipinos still don't have bank accounts or cannot be served by banks. But since the pandemic, more and more Filipinos are opting to go cashless. As the payment preferences in the country continue to evolve, it's important for merchants like you to provide different options to customers.
To configure your modes of payment:
- Go to the Settings tab of the eStore module.
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Credit Card (via Paynamics and/or Paymongo)
- E-wallet (GCash or Grabpay via Paynamics or Paymongo)
- Once all your preferred mode/s of payment have been enabled, click SAVE.
- Once saved, all your enabled payment mode/s will appear on your web store and/or customer app.