If you are reading this, you are probably looking to request a refund for an order your customer placed through your platform. We understand that things won't always go as planned, and we are here to help you through the process.
For GCash Balance, Grab Pay, Credit Card, and Debit Card Transactions
If your customer used any of the payment options mentioned above, you can cancel customer orders on their behalf through your Merchant CMS or Merchant Mobile App:
- Open the Orders module
- Select the Action option on their order
- Change the Status to Canceled
For GCash transactions, the refund process is seamless; When an order is canceled, the refund will be initiated automatically.
For Grab Pay, and credit/debit card transactions, the customer will automatically receive a refund after our daily transaction review at 10 pm.
Whether you’re using the Merchant CMS or your Merchant Mobile App, It's important to ensure that your dashboard holds sufficient balance in order for the refund process to take place.
For GLife, GCredit, GLoan, or GGives Transactions
If you are requesting for a refund for the following types of transactions:
- Any purchase done within the GLife platform of GCash
- Where the customer’s payment method is any of the following - GCredit, GLoan, or GGives
We require the following information to be send to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Customer Name
- Customer Mobile Number
- Order Placement: Let us know if the order was placed via our customer app, website, or GLife.
- Amount Paid: Provide us with the total amount that the customer paid for the order, including any other costs (delivery fees, etc.).
- Order Date and Time
- Screenshot of Transaction: Kindly attach a screenshot of the customer’s transaction processed in any of your RUSH-powered customer channels.
- GCash Reference Number: This can be found by opening the GCash App, selecting Transactions on the bottom menu, and selecting the transaction in question.
- Order or Transaction ID.
- Mode of Payment: Let us know the mode of payment your customer used to pay for their order/s.
- Reason for Refund: Kindly help us understand why your customer filed for a refund.
Once we have received all the required information, we then quickly file your request with GCash. If the refund is approved, the full amount paid for the order will be refunded to the original mode of payment.
The refund process may take up to 10 business days to reflect in your customer account, depending on the policies of the bank or financial institution.
Please take note that RUSH can only process a full refund, not partial refunds.
For Damaged or Lost Orders From Grab
Please send the incident report to your account specialist or to our email email@example.com within 24 hours, and include the following information:
- Grab Booking Code
- GrabExpress Order ID
- Date of the incident
- Incident report/Summary of the incident
- BDO bank receipt screenshot
- A receipt or other documents that shows the value amount of the item.
- Photos of the damaged item/parcel
- Screenshots of conversation between the merchant, delivery partner, or the customer (optional).
We will then forward the information and process your request with Grab, whose SLA for investigation is within 10 business days.