Introduce your brand on all your eStore Customer App and Web Store using these new customizable sections in the Design Module
To access these sections, head to the Design Module of your CMS > Web > Advanced Settings. From here, you can customize each section that shows a snapshot of your brand on your online store. Choose sections to show or hide, customize the appearance and content of each section, and arrange the sequence of these sections on your customer channels just the way you want it.
Show your Customers who you are as a company or brand. Give them a preview of your specialties, tell them the important things they should know about you, welcome them to your online store with a short message, or get them curious about the unique selections you offer. Whichever you decide on, this section is extremely helpful in capturing the attention of your existing and potential customers.
To edit your About Us section:
- Go to Advanced Settings > About Us
- Add a title for the section (example: About Us, Who We Are, etc.)
- Add a brief brand description, an introductory message, or a welcome message in the ‘About Short Description’ text box. The short description should have a maximum of 200 characters.
- Add more information about your brand using the ‘More Info’ section. Customers will be able to see this additional information or description once they click the ‘More Info’ button on your About Us section.
- You may add an image to go with your company description or welcome message by uploading the image you want to use for the About Us section. For optimal image display on your channels, the selected image should be 304 x 127 px. If you do not want to include an image for this section, simply toggle off this option.
Categories make it easy for your customers to browse through your products. Showing this section on your Web Store or Customer App’s home page allows you to highlight a maximum of five product categories. Once a category is selected, customers will be shown the brands and branches with available products under the chosen category.
To edit your Categories section:
- Go to Advanced Settings > Categories
- From the dropdown list, choose the category you want to edit
- Click the color wheel to choose the background color you want to use for the category.
- Click ‘Add New Category’ and add another featured category.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for other Categories.
Only categories created on the CMS will be included in the dropdown list. You can add product categories from the E-Store module of your CMS. Read more here.
This section allows you to feature up to 7 of your onboarded brands on your home page. This is highly recommended for businesses/enterprises carrying multiple brands as it allows your customers to see all the brands associated with your business. Each featured brand will also have a dedicated page that will show the brand’s branches near your customers.
To differentiate your featured brands from one another, it is best to use the logo of each brand
To edit your Our Brands section:
- Go to Advanced Settings > Our Brands
- From the dropdown list, choose the brand you want to edit from your onboarded brands.
- Upload the logo your selected Brand or add an image you want to use.For optimal image display on your channels, the selected image should be 335 x 140 px.
- Click “Add New Brand” to add another featured brand.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for other Brands.
Only onboarded brands will be included in the dropdown list. You can enroll additional brands from the Store module of your CMS. Read more here.
This is where you can customize how your sections will show on your customer channels. To show/ hide the sections, simply click the dial buttons to change the section’s visibility. You can also sort the sections however you want by dragging each section in the order of your choice.